1. The amount you pay upon purchase is the price you are paying for the first term of your subscription. The length of your first term depends on the plan you select (for example: 1 month, 1 year, 2, years, etc.). When your first term is expired, your subscription will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis (with the exception of annual subscriptions, which will renew annually) and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal until you cancel.
2. Tech Cleanup pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance via the email address listed on your account.
3. Unless otherwise stated, if a discount is displayed, it describes the difference between the first term and any proceeding renewal term subscription prices (example: first month's price vs. each month thereafter).
4. You can cancel your subscription at any time after purchase by contacting customer service at (844) TECH-351.
5. You may request a refund by calling customer service within 30 days of initial purchase or within 60 days of automatic renewal (for terms of at least 1 year).
6. Your subscription is subject to the Tech Cleanup End User License Agreement (EULA)
, Terms Of Service
and is for personal use on the number of supported computers purchased under your subscription. Features and benefits may be added, altered and/or removed during the subscription term. Some features are available for all operating systems. Tech Cleanup does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
7. To be eligible for a refund under our Removal Pledge Guarantee you must be currently enrolled in our auto-renewal subscription and notify our human intelligence experts that your computer has a virus, malware, adware or other potentially unwanted software. If we are unable to remove the item from the computer that is covered under your subscription, we will refund the current term of your subscription the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage and/or loss even if the damage and/or loss was caused by Tech Cleanup, Inc. negligence or otherwise. We recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss.
For additional terms, conditions, and other information please refer to the Tech Cleanup End User License Agreement (EULA)
, Terms Of Service (TOS)
, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
. Copyright 2017 Tech Cleanup, Inc. All rights reserved.